Moving The Shop To KENMORE! Free Shipping when you spend $199+

Commissioned Abstract
Commissioned Abstract
Commissioned Abstract

Commissioned Abstract

Finishing Touches by Caitlin Krumm

Regular price $75.00 Sale

COMMISSIONED ORIGINAL ART

Can't find the perfect piece? Have an original created for you.

Request a completely new piece or use an existing piece of art as inspiration.

Select your size and pay in full to get right on my painting calendar.

Or email caitlinkrumm@gmail.com I collect 30% up front, and then get started. The remaining 70% is due when the art is completed.